Reputation Analysis Airlines 2018
The study is based on 6.3 million brand mentions in international media containing print, online and social media in connection with ten airlines. Key Performance Indicators (KPI) show different aspects of airline reputation in comparison.
172 pages, 4.800 Euro
Selected Key Facts:
- Lufthansa, Ryanair and United Airlines are the most present airlines.
- KLM has a high brand promoter score above average.
- Strong negative characteristics are ‚dubios‘, ‚incapable‘, ‚tarnished‘, ‚old-fashioned‘.
- Brand perception is often marked by efficiency, reliability and quality, merely partial by personality.
- Economic sustainability reaches the highest scores with 30%, while social and ecological sustainability show noticeably lower values.
- Method: mentions in about 15,000 international print, 750,000 online, and 250 million social media in seven languages have been analyzed for the study.
- Period of analysis: December 2016 – November 2017
- Region: seven language areas (Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Calculations: Rankings and statistical Reputation Positioning
Study in numbers:
- 6.3 million analyzed mentions for 10 brands
- 308,000 evaluative statements
- 10 positive and 10 negative characteristics
- 13 core values per brand
- 10 reputation risks per brand
Air France, Austrian Airlines, British Airways, EasyJet, Eurowings, KLM, Lufthansa, Ryanair, Swiss, United Airlines