Reputation Analysis Insurance 2018
The study is based on 3.2 million brand mentions in international media containing print, online and social media in connection with ten insurances. Key Performance Indicators show different aspects of brand reputation in comparison.
187 pages, 4.800 Euro
Selected Key Facts:
- Allianz and MetLife are the most present insurance brands.
- The three most popular characteristics relating to insurance companies are committed, transformative and useful.
- With regard to brand perception innovation is predominantly a strong driver, particularly for Standard Life, Swiss Re and Zurich.
- Customer-focus is the strongest value of AXA, Generali and MetLife. Allianz and Standard Life have the strongest value in popularity.
- Economic sustainability reaches the highest scores with more that 60%, while social and ecological sustainability show noticeably lower values.
- Method: mentions in about 15,000 international print, 750,000 online, and 250 million social media in seven languages have been analyzed for the study.
- Main period of analysis: September 2017 – August 2018
- Region: seven language areas (Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Calculations: Rankings and statistical Reputation Positioning
Study in numbers:
- 3.2 million analyzed mentions for 10 brands
- 134 000 evaluative statements
- 10 positive and 10 negative characteristics within brand promoter score
- 15 brand perception drivers
- 5 core values per brand
- 10 reputation risks issues per brand
- 3 sustainability aspects with each several sub aspects: ecological, economical, social
AEGON, Allianz, AXA, Generali, MAPFRE, MetLife, Munich Re, Standard Life, Swiss Re, Zurich
3,2 Millionen Beiträge in internationalen Online- und Printmedien sowie Social Media zeigen Axa und Zurich als Branchenbenchmarks. Beide Versicherer zusammen weisen in vier von sechs Imagekennzahlen Bestwerte auf.
Phone: +49 (0)711-55090381